celebrate differences

Hi.
Hey.
Hello.
I've got a lot on my mind but here's just a tidbit.
I promise it'll be fast.
So here it goes.

I don't know about you, but I am feeling a whole lotta tension in our world these days. I feel like there are more things that divide us now more than ever. All of these differences are brought into the light more and more every single day. Everyone has different lifestyles, beliefs, skin colors, and morals. However, this is the way it has always been and will continue to be. Our world was meant to be diverse. But combating these differences with hate is not the solution. Instead of judging others for their opposite opinions, accept that the are who they are and most likely won't change because of something you say or do. I encourage you to continue to speak your truth, but don't get your hopes up thinking your soap box is going to make everybody miraculously "squeaky clean". Instead, focus on loving. And by loving I don't mean go out and give everyone a hug, that would be kind of weird. I mean genuinely care for others, and show them that you accept and respect them the way they are, even if their views contradict your own. Show them kindness wholeheartedly, no matter how opposite you are. I hope this has inspired you to look at life through a wider, clearer lens, and ultimately, celebrate differences.

Ok.
That's all.
Good night.

peace n love
Car


Comments

  1. Giving everyone hugs isn't that weird. This is my favorite line:"But combating these differences with hate is not the solution." Could be an oxymoron, combating with love, but I think that's worth a try. Keep thinking, keep writing, and keep trying.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts