What Does it Mean to Be Human?

Hi there! If you don't already know me, my name is Carley and I am the face behind the "How to Be Human" blog. I identify as a straight, Christian woman, humanitarian, and a lover of life. I am a student at UW-Eau Claire, with aspirations of being a Physical and Health Education teacher some day. (2 short years away!) You will notice my hippy-esque exterior, but on the inside I am only a human trying to figure out life...


 In my free time  - What consumes my life include my family, friends, my puppy Rio, the outdoors, food, and a touch of craft beer - and all of these things make me whole. (shout out to all my amazing peeps)





With that, welcome! Here you will find a no bulls**t blog where I write about topics that are going on in our world or lifestyle choices that I am passionate about. Maybe I will inspire you to evaluate your own life as well. This is not going to be another "I have always been passionate at writing, and I don't normally post my work.." blog. I do want to share my works and passions with you. I do want you to learn to be mindful, so in the long run, we can make this world a better place to inhabit. And of course I do want to write about things that matter! This is going to be an informative place for you to expand your horizons and learn about certain topics or lifestyles that our mainstream society doesn't usually emphasize. I have learned that it's OK to challenge things, it's OK to critically think about how the world works, and IT'S OK TO BE DIFFERENT! (life would be boring if we were all the same, ya feel?) If you aren't into non-conformism and want to go along with your life with out a challenge or an open mind to learn about different lifestyles, then move right along, I won't be offended. But if you'd love to sit back and read about how to be a better human on our earth, stick around. There will be many more posts to come; and if you have known me previously, there will be a ton of variation because I can never decide to just focus on one thing at a time! I'm so glad you're here, I hope you come back! So, lets learn to be human together! I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes from my Grandpa Roy - "Always be capable and kind."

peace n love,

Carley

PS - leave a comment bellow if there is something specific you'd like me to post about!!







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts